Can you believe there are only 2 weeks until Christmas!? This holiday season is flying! We’ve done most of our Christmas shopping online, which makes things more fun since we don’t have to battle the crowds! Do you prefer shopping online or in the store?
I still find a way to think of just one more person to get a little something for this holiday season. Last minute gifts are hard to avoid! And while I could easily purchase a gift card and call it day, there’s just something special about handing someone a personally wrapped gift.
For those of you looking for a last minute item for the fitness minded in your life, look no further. Here are some of my favorite items, most of which can be found on Amazon (helllloooo Amazon Prime!)
1. Mat Strap from Lululemon. Most likely your yogi friend totes her mat around tucked under her arm. Why not give her a mat strap and free up her hands for her water bottle and towel?
2. Beats 3 Wireless Headphones. If they constantly complain about not finding the right fit for their ears, this headset, with over the ear hooks, will ensure a secure fit. (Prime Eligible)
3. Nutribullet. While a Vitamix is amazing, the Nutribullet works just as well for an on the go smoothie or protein shake at a fraction of the cost. (Prime Eligible)
4. Flipbelt. Devin and I both have one of these! Now that we have wireless headphones for the gym, this keeps our phone safe, so we can always have our Spotify playlists on hand. I’ve also used my flipbelt for races to stash my phone and gels. (Prime Eligible)
5. Feetures. I don’t think this is the first fit gift list to have Feetures socks! I’m blister prone and I find these socks keep my blisters at bay. Plus, with the subtle compression, your feet will feel a bit more peppy. It’s a perfect stocking stuffer!
6. Pace Rival Crop from Lululemon. If you don’t want to wear a flipbelt, this is the next best thing. Actually any Luluemon pant with these side pockets will keep everything you need, including your phone, safe and snug. Plus, you’ll barely notice it’s there. I had my phone in a side pocket like this for a race and never noticed a thing! Others with this pocket include “Outrun Tight”, “Speed Tight”, and “Fresh Tracks Tight”.
7. S’well Bottle. These aren’t trendy for no reason. They will absolutely keep your cold water cold, even through the hottest day in the car, or the longest hot yoga class. Plus, it doesn’t sweat. You can also keep hot beverages hot for 12 hours.
Honorable mention, only because I don’t have one… yet….Yeti Lowball. I can’t seem to get through the morning without having to reheat my coffee at least once. I might be the slowest coffee drinker ever. After voicing my complaint about cold coffee at the office one day, a coworker mentioned the Yeti cup and how it kept her coffee warm all morning, no reheats necessary. With my mug obsession, this might blow the others out of the water!
I hope you’re enjoying this wonderful season! What are a few things on the top of your fit gift list this year?